3.11.11

Yes, I realize

it has been over a month since my last post. It has been almost over a month since I last got on a social networking site for more than two minutes. I am currently working on the world's longest post that no one will want to read besides maybe my mom, but know that it is coming. That way I can feel like I updated my life for the no one who cares about this blog and move on to bigger and better things. Like the random things I find online that everyone cares about.

wait for it.

1 comment:

Meggara said...

are you kidding me? i care dang it. and i do like those little animal pictures you find but other than that i care way more about your life than pictures of girls with nice clothes. there. i said it. i like you more than girls with nice clothes. but you have nice clothes too so don't think that is what i'm saying. just get on gchat dang it! i love you. bye.